A LEED® Certified CommunityVictory Haven Senior Apartments has been designed and built to meet the LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Silver specifications.
- Building has been designed to LEED® Silver requirements.
- AAMA and NFRC Labeled, Energy Star® Rated Windows with Low-E / Argon filled insulating glass.
- Utilized Advanced Framing Techniques to minimize material usage and maximize insulation values in exterior wall assemblies including insulated headers.
- Exterior walls composed of 2x6 studs with Blown-in-Batt insulation with an R-Value of 23.0.
- Attic insulation composed of Blown-in Cellulose with a minimum R-Value of 49.0.
- Exterior siding is composed of low-maintenance Manufactured Stone and Fiber-Cement lap and panel siding.
- High Efficiency Split-System Heat Pumps for heating and cooling with digital thermostats meeting Energy Aware Guidelines.
- Green Label Plus Certified carpeting.
- Resilient flooring of Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) with Post-Consumer and Pre-Consumer Recycled materials.
- Paint products are Low/No VOC, Green Guard Certified.
- Plumbing fixtures are low-flow, water conserving fixtures.
- Energy Star® Rated kitchen appliances.
- Energy Star® Rated lighting fixtures.
If more than 5 stars could be given, Victory Haven would deserve them all. It completely surpasses all expectations in every imaginable way. The apartment is incredibly well-appointed, immaculate, and serene. The facilities inside and outside are impeccable and carefully attended to. There are a wide range of amenities in a wonderful town. The staff is truly phenomenal in their expertise and engagement. Fellow residents are positive and friendly. It's truly a remarkable place to call home!- Anonymous Current Resident